You may be asking yourself, “How does a custom polo shirt compare to a store-bought polo shirt?” Well, you’ll want to read on for some answers! In this article, we’ll discuss the price of custom polo shirts compared to store-bought customized polo shirt, how long they last and which color is going to work best for your business. We’ll also talk about why having a professional image matter when dealing with customers. Let’s get started!
A custom polo shirt keeps you cool when you’re hot, warm when you’re cold
- A custom polo shirt keeps you cool when you’re hot, warm when you’re cold
- What does this mean?
- When cotton is wet, it absorbs water and holds it against the skin for long periods of time. Cotton also releases moisture slowly through evaporation, so if it’s hot or humid outside, a polyester shirt will help keep your body from getting uncomfortably sweaty. Similarly, if the temperature drops at night in wintertime (or even on a cool day), polyester will keep your body from freezing while cotton may get too cold.
The colors of your custom polo shirt don’t fade
While it’s true that most custom polo shirts are made from 100% cotton and have a nice, solid feel to them, there are other options. Many of our customers choose to have their polo shirts made from a cotton/polyester blend for their added durability. Others choose a cotton/rayon blend for its softness and breathability. And still others opt for a cotton/spandex blend because they want the shirt to be stretchy enough to fit comfortably but not too stretchy or baggy.
Custom polo shirts can also be made in different styles:
- Classic Fit: This is the most popular style among our customers because it balances well between being form-fitting without being restrictive on the body; it’s elegant without being too formal; and it looks great whether you’re wearing your favorite pair of jeans or dress pants.
- Relaxed Fit: If you plan on wearing athletic gear under your custom polo shirt (or just want something less fitted), then this is probably what you’ll enjoy most! The sleeves will be looser than those found on Classic Fit styles so that they don’t constrict movement during any physical activity whatsoever! It’s also worth noting that these types of garments tend to run large compared with other cuts – so if size matters at all when shopping around (and let’s face facts here – no matter how much we might like ourselves as individuals – none of us truly exists without taking into account our respective bodies’ needs), then this option might work better than others depending upon what else happens around us during daily life.”
Custom polo shirts look professional
Custom polo shirts are better than store-bought shirts in almost every way.
- Custom polo shirt maker look more professional than store-bought shirts. The reason is simple: custom polo shirt makers have a huge selection of colors, styles and fabrics that they can use to make your custom shirt exactly how you want it. You can get any color you want and even choose between pique knits or oxford cloth weaves. When it comes to style options, the sky’s the limit!
- Custom polo shirts are more comfortable than store-bought shirts. This is because when you customize your own custom polo shirt, you can choose exactly how much stretch it has so that it fits perfectly on you without being too tight or too loose (or both!). If there’s one thing I know about myself after all these years as a shopper: I do not like feeling constricted by my clothes!
Custom polo shirts show team spirit
Custom polo shirts are a great way to show team spirit whether you’re at the stadium or on the sidelines, wearing merchandise that expresses your feelings about your favorite sports team is always a good idea. Custom polo shirts can also be worn for business and casual occasions, so they’re often appropriate for work.
Custom polo shirts can help your business stand out from the competition
Custom polo shirts are a great way to make your business stand out from the competition. Whether you’re looking to get noticed, or simply want to give your customers something unique and memorable that they can use over and over again, custom made clothes are an excellent option.
Custom polo shirts can promote traffic to your business
If you’re looking for a way to get more people through the doors of your business, custom polo shirts can be the answer. They’re the perfect marketing tool because they allow potential customers to see your brand name and logo without being too intrusive. Whether you’re looking to promote team spirit, or simply want an innovative way of getting your company’s name out there, these shirts are just what you need!
How do custom polo shirts compare in cost to store-bought shirts?
This experiment is all about comparing the cost and quality of custom-made polo shirts to store-bought ones. In a previous article, we compared the cost and quality of custom dress shirts to their store-bought counterparts. In that article, we found that custom dress shirts are the better value: they’re more durable and just as stylish, but at a fraction of the price!
The results were similar when it came to polo shirts: custom made ones were more expensive than off-the-rack versions but again, they lasted longer (six times) and were much more comfortable.
After reading this article, you should have a better understanding of why custom polo shirts are an excellent choice for any business or organization. They’re versatile and stylish, can be used as promotional or advertising items, and will last longer than a standard store-bought shirt would under the same conditions. The only downside is that they cost more than typical t-shirts, but they’re still worth it if you want something nice that will last!